cheap supplies

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

cheap supplies

Post by B.Scott »

I know many people who know about this site and buy things there on a regular basis (as do I). But for those not yet in the know you should really check this out. The offerings are a mish-mash of everything under the sun but there are definitely things available that we can use in our ponds. Examples are 0.01 gram scales, security cameras and alarms, underwater cameras,and a whole host of other things that might not benefit your pond but are well worth having. The great thing about this site is that the price you see (listed in dollars) is what you pay INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!. That's right, if you order a nick-knack for 50 pence the shipping is included. No minimum, no extra charges!

As an example, here is a scale set for about7 quid. And take note if you order 3 or more of anything you can get a discount as well! I have been buying stuff here for several years and to date they have always come through for me though on a few occasions it took longer than you might expect, But it did come in the end

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/precision- ... tion-15002

I would also like to add that I keep the total of any one order to a minimum and as of yet have yet to be charged any customs duties.

Let me know how you get on!
B.Scott
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cheap supplies

Post by Duncan »

cheers scotty

i have used these people several times and they come through dont be put off by the low prices ive had some great stuff off them, may take a while international delivery an all but not overly long and they do come through

dunc