pond stat

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

tucker81
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

pond stat

Post by tucker81 »

i have a TLZ11 pond stat, how do you alter the differential on the temps, when it drops 0.1 it kicks in, hoping to knock it down to 0.3-0.4 . i do have the instructions but they are as clear as mud

cheers

tom :D
Koi Man Dave
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Re: pond stat

Post by Koi Man Dave »

Header 5 parameter table in the manual will give you an idea of what you need to be looking at.
Haven't got my one anymore to be able to break down the explanation once you get the jist of the lingo written there not to bad to change.
tucker81
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by tucker81 »

cheers dave, is it the dif i need to be looking at? not sure how to access the options

cheers

tom
Koi Man Dave
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by Koi Man Dave »

For what I recall you press P and then the arrow down don't quote me on this as I haven't got the manual to look at I remember the header 5 as this was the table of settings it should be under parameters.

Double check though Tom as I say it's been a while since I messed around with one of them units, there may be someone else on here that still has one, that may be able to assist.
Failing that if you have the manual there should be a tech support number on there.
tucker81
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by tucker81 »

cheers dave will have a look when i get home, ive e mailed their support team but had no reply

Koi Man Dave
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by Koi Man Dave »

If you don't have any joy let me know I will try and download the manual if I can find it on the Webb to see if I can jog my memory.
I used to use one when I was breeding discus got it from an aircon engineer at the time as they use these as well or they did not bad units to be honest.
tucker81
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by tucker81 »

cheers dave, got advised to press and hold p for 5 secs but all it does is go to 0, ive attached instructions, cheers for your help so far, http://controlteconline.com/images/stor ... /TLZ11.pdf i think i understand what to do but not sure what peramter setting to onto

tom
tucker81
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by tucker81 »

got it sorted dave cheers for your help, had to turn stat off then press and hold p then turn stat on and that got me into menu i needed

Koi Man Dave
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by Koi Man Dave »

Nice one mate glad you got it sorted at last :D